Friday, May 8, 2009
Tom's Graduation
Tom has officially graduated from the Police Academy!!! He graduated last Friday and they put him to work Saturday evening. He has been having a great time at his new job. He is still in training. He is in what they call the FTO Program, which stands for Feild Training Officer Program. That basically means he has to ride around with another officer and they grade him on how well he is doing his job. He will have four months of this. The first month Tom will be doing 25% of the work and the other officer will be doing 75%. The second month it is 50/50. The third, 75% Tom 25% the other officer, and the fourth month 100% Tom and the other officer is shadowing him. He will also have to rotate through each of the different shifts. He is absolutely loving it! I am trying to upload some photos, but the computer is not wanting to cooperate....so we will see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited...! I'm gonna speed through the I-35 back and forth til I get pulled over by Tom! How exciting!
ReplyDelete