Ok so it has been a while, but we have been having some serious computer problems. 28viruses and 701 spyware programs later, we are back online! I have had two Dr.'s appointments since my last post(my most recent one was today), which have both resulted in everything being fine and normal. After my July appointment, I have been having my blood drawn every two weeks. Apparantly it is just protocol, but they forgot to tell me that, so I almost had a mini heart attack when they called to tell me to go back in two weeks. So far everything is still looking good! Only four more weeks, one more appointment and two more blood draws!!! We are starting to get VERY excited! and nervous!
On other news, Tom only has about 5-6 weeks left of training and then he is out on his own! He really enjoys what he does and I am so proud of him. I certainly wouldn't want his job, but I am glad he enjoys it. He has been in a couple of fights this last month. Both of which he came out of pretty well. The last one we think he may have had a minor concussion but he came out of it much better off than anyone else. A couple days afterwards, he told me he thought it was fun! Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so happy for you! You've waited and been so patient... AND now its almost over YEAYEA!
ReplyDelete