Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's been a while!

Wow! It's been a long time since I've updated this thing. What can I say I have been a little busy. :) The last (almost) 7 months have been amazing. Lily is turning into quite the little character. Here lately she likes to see how loud she can talk and how high pitched she can get. She LOVES to look at herself in the mirror and will just squeal at herself. She technically has her first tooth. It has broken through the gum but it isn't poking up enough to see it unless your really looking. She is sitting up by herself. She is quite opinionated. She hates being on her tummy and she will let you know it and fuss at you until you do something about it. Therefore, it may be a while before she starts crawling. We don't think she is going to be a very patient person. I don't know who she gets that from. :) She loves to clap her hands when she is excited. She does already have stranger anxiety, so if she doesn't know you she will cry at you. Just ask Santa. She growled at him when we went and visited him. The absolute BEST part of my day during the week is coming home. She always greats me with a huge smile and squeals. When I pick her up she just gives me the biggest wet baby kisses all over my face and I absolutely love it! This just seems to make everything better and nothing else seems to matter. She loves to play on her little piano with daddy and likes to try to eat his badge when we visit him for dinner at work. Every week she just amazes us even more. We love watching her grow and learn new things. Thank you God for blessing us with such a wonderful, sweet, sometimes ornery little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment