Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Years!!!

So I have been really neglectful of the blog. I always think about things that I could post on here but then they never actually make it on here. :) So here goes:

Lily will 18 months in two days! I can't believe how fast time flies! We love her so much and can't imagine life without her! She is picking up new words almost daily. Some of them you would have to be around her a lot to understand but she is really doing pretty well. She is also starting to repeat words that we say a lot so we are having to watch what we say around her. Lately, her thing is to ask "What's that?" So a trip to WalMart with her has become such an adventure. She wants to know what everything is. We have also begun the beginning stages of potty training with her. I know she pretty young for it and it will be a while before she completely gets it, but she is doing pretty well. We try to take her pretty often. I want her to at least have the idea before Pancho comes around. That way I won't be teaching a totally new concept to her while dealing with a newborn as well. She had a great Christmas! She was totally into ripping that wrapping paper off the presents. She had to get every single peice of paper off the present before she would actually look at the present. It was so much fun!

On to Pancho! We have approximately 9 weeks until Pancho's arrival!!! We are getting very excited and nervous. I think I'm more nervous about Pancho than I was with Lily. I think I'm just nervous about having two little ones and how to manage them both than I was with just having one. I know it will all work out and all, but I tend to be a worrier.... Anyways, we went for an ultrasound last week. Pancho was looking good. He weighed 3lbs 3oz. and was already head down. Dr. said that the weight was average at this point. Heart rate was in the 130's, which is good. I don't think Pancho is as active as Lily was. At least I don't notice it as much, probably because I'm so busy with Lily. I've been feeling pretty good the last couple of weeks due to some much needed rest over Christmas break. Before, I was having A LOT of pain with my hip. It looked like I was waddling pretty early but I was actually limping because my hip hurt so bad. I try not to complain about it too much because it is just something I have to deal with. I'm having the same pains in my hip that I had to go to physical therapy for with Lily. I still have all of my exercises from last time and am suppose to be doing them to help this time around. I really want to try to avoid physical therapy this time as I just don't have time and it will all go away in about 9 weeks anyways.

 So my New Years resolutions are: 1. To rest and sit as much as possible these next 9 weeks 2. Lose a bunch of weight in about 9 weeks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment