Friday, February 6, 2009

Some Good News

Well, we finally got Internet set up at our new house so that will make this a little easier! I got some good news from the doctor this past week. My chest x-ray came back normal!! and my HCG levels are coming down just as they should!! That should be the only chest x-ray I have to have unless something else comes up. So now I just have to go in and get my blood work done once a week until my HCG levels are at 0. So that is all good. I did have to reschedule my post-op appointment with my doctor for next Friday because, lucky me, came down with this horrid stomach virus that is going around. I am starting to feel much better though. Overall, things are looking better. Thank you to everyone out there that has sent us cards, written us emails, posted comments, etc. It really does help to know that you all are keeping us in your thoughts and prayers throughout all this.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us posted. Good to read your "good news". Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete