Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

I know it has been a couple of weeks since my last post, but I really just didn't feel like there was much of anything to say.....until today!!!!! I got the call from my dr that my hcg levels were negative!!!!! I am so excited! This means no more weekly blood draws. I was starting to feel like a human pin cushion. My right elbow has been bruised for weeks on end since I only have one good vein to draw from and the more time that was going by the harder it was getting to get that one vein. I am now going to go in monthly for a dr appointment and blood work. I went in for an appointment on Monday and my dr said that everything looked fine and normal, so we are headed down the right track. Just four more months to go.

As for Tom, he has been learning how to handcuff, take people down, and many more things at the police academy. He is thoroughly enjoying it and if you ask him he will show you all his new moves. I told him I would watch him do it to someone else, I didn't really want to end up on the floor :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey sarah, this is Mary Y. I am so thrilled for your good news. I hope everything keeps going on track. You have both been in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Tom he can use those new moves on Amanda! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee. I am so hapy for you. I know that is such a relief. You guys are in my thoughts prayers. Keep your eyes on Jesus. Love ya Kathy H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete