Well, lets start with the good news....I had my monthly doctors appointment today and everything was normal, which is good.
The bad news....My doctor messed up on her calculations and we have to wait to try again until September. We have to wait six months after the time that my hormone levels reached negative, not the time of the D&C, which is what she originally told us.
I know that doesn't really seem like bad news, but is was discouraging. I was really looking forward to going in today because this should have been my third month appointment and we were going to talk about starting pre-natal vitamins again, etc. and then I found out I am only through one month, and I just really felt let down. My mind knows that it isn't that much longer, just two months and that it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but my heart is tired. Tired of dealing with all of this. Tired of there always being something else that comes up. My mind knows that I should count my blessings and that God is in control and that there is some reason for this, but my heart is tired of all the emotions. I could really use some prayers for strength right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you two very much.
ReplyDeleteOh Sarah! I'm so sorry. I know that must have been discouraging... I can hear it in your blogs "voice." We're praying for you. Just think of how beautiful it will be in the end. I'm sorry it's constantly something new. You and Tom should take a good vacation to refresh yourselves from all the stress...maybe that'll help get you to 5mths "faster."
ReplyDeleteYou and Tom are always in my prayers. I know, more than that... I believe great, magnificant, wonderful, things are in store for you. You inherited my level of patience (none), and sometimes you need your mom's level of patience (it is a recessive gene but, it is there).
ReplyDeleteI love you sweetie, and I love your man Tom too. Dad