Friday, April 16, 2010

28 weeks 5 days




We are finally in the 3rd trimester!!!! Punkin is doing great. We had another u/s today just to check things out and make sure my placenta had moved up. Punkin is measuring right on track. He weighs 2lbs. 15oz. He is still sitting head up. I can tell he is getting stronger! Kicks and punches are getting quite strong.


Punkin has decided that his favorite place to lay is on my kidney! Last weekend I started having quite a bit of tenderness on my right side. Sometimes it got pretty sharp. We went to the dr on Monday and she said she thinks it could be that he is compressing the tube that connects my kidney to my bladder. This can make it feel like you have a kidney stone, but actually you don't it is just baby compressing that tube. They also did an u/s on my kidneys today, but I won't find out the results to that until Monday. She said if it is baby then there isn't really anything I can do about it other than when I am resting or at home try to lay on my left side to try to shift the weight off of my right side. She doesn't think it is an infection or anything because I haven't been running fever or throwing up, so thats good. At the u/s today we did find out that Punkin's head is on the right side of my belly. I guess he thought my kidney looked like a good pillow. Sometimes when the pain gets pretty bad I try to push him over. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't....Here are some u/s pics!






foot

2 comments: