Friday, April 9, 2010

So it's been a while...

I know I haven't been very good at keeping this up, but I'm going to try to be better. We have been VERY busy this last month. Tom and I have been working furiously on our house. The walls in the kitchen, dining room, living room and hallway are finally done!!! except for a few baseboards that need to go back on. We got them textured and painted and they look great! All thanks to our great friend Mike. If it wasn't for him I don't know what we would have done. Then we started working on Punkin's room, which is now all painted. Hopefully in about a month we will have all new carpet throughout the house and we can finally start putting Punkin's room together. We can't wait to get the crib set up!

Punkin has been busy growing! At our last dr's appt he thought it would be funny to hide behind my belly button. The nurse kept looking and looking for the heartbeat but couldn't find it until she finally ran the wand over my belly button. Even then it was really soft and she had to turn up the volume on her doppler. Luckily, Punkin was kicking me so I knew he was in there, just being ornery. We have another dr's appt on Monday and from here on out we will start going every two weeks. We should have our last u/s in two weeks, also. On Sunday I will officially be in my third trimester!!! Woohoo!!!! I have graduated from physical therapy. They decided that since I was doing so well that I could probably manage my pain with doing all my exercises at home and by doing that it would cost me less money :) So far I have been doing pretty well. I can't believe that we are only about 3 months away from meeting Punkin. We are so excited. I promise to try to do a better job of keeping the blog updated. :) I will post a pic of the nursery later. The computer is not being agreeable right now.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Punkin!!!
    I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're working furiously on our house now too
    =( ... it's not very fun

    ReplyDelete