Last Tuesday we got to go to the dr. We only met with the nurse tho. We got to hear the heartbeat again, which she found right away! Heart rate was 166. I haven't gained any weight yet. The nurse told me that since I was almost 12 weeks that all of my nausea should be going away and that my appetite will be coming back. I just wanted to laugh at her. My appetite has never really gone away. It has just gotten a lot more ferocious. I can go from not being hungry at all to feeling like I am starving and haven't eaten anything in a week in a matter of a few seconds. The appointment went well. It was mostly just a bunch of intro stuff and answering any questions we had. Amazingly I still haven't actually met with my dr. All of my u/s's have been at the hospital and I have had a bunch of blood work at the lab. We will get to meet with her FINALLY next Tuesday.
I have made the switch to maternity clothes. My others were just getting uncomfortable. I could probably still get in them, but really, who wants to when you have an excuse not to. My mom took me shopping about a week ago and I guess I didn't realize how tight my jeans were getting until I tried on a pair of maternity jeans. Needless to say, I didn't want to take them off and as soon as we bought them I went and found a bathroom and changed. We announced to everyone at church last Wednesday. That was fun. Then on Sunday I had a few comments about how some people didn't know how I kept it a secret for so long, cause now that they knew they could tell by looking at me. :) I just smiled. I don't really think I'm showing that much, maybe only if I am wearing my more form fitted dress clothes. Well, I guess thats it for now...more next week after my REAL dr.'s appt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment