The Ultrasound:
We also had another u/s the same day as our appointment. We had a new u/s tech which we loved! She was so much better at explaining everything to us and what she was looking at, measuring, etc. For those that don't know, when going in to have an u/s you have to drink 32oz. of water an hour before your appoinment. Well, our appointment was at 1:30. I hadn't gone to the bathroom since about 11, so you can imagine what I was feeling like. Well...they didn't call us back until 2:15. I almost couldn't walk back to the room and when I did walk I felt like I was waddling. It was awful, but as soon as she started the scan it made all my discomfort worth it. At first she was just measuring my uterus and hadn't zoomed in on Punkin yet. Then she changed the view and all of a sudden a little hand popped up on the screen like it was waving to us. It was SO cool! You could see all five tiny little fingers! Then it quickly disappeared. She zoomed in some more and we could see a little arm and fingers. Then she showed us Punkin and pointed out his spine and his little legs and his little belly. Then she zoomed in to take measurements of the heart. This time instead of just seeing a little flicker you could actually see the heart muscles moving. It was SO amazing. He kept moving when she was trying to measure his heart. Ornery like his daddy! Then very last she zoomed in on his face and we could make out a little nose and mouth. I am just so amazed at how fast Punkin has developed, from seeing him as just a little tiny blob, to a little bigger blob to now actually looking like a baby. God is so amazing and we feel so blessed. I can't wait to see the differences in four weeks. Here are the pics from this last u/s.
The first pic is of Punkin's profile. His head is on the left and then his little belly is on the right.
The second pic is the close up of Punkin's face. His head is on the right and his belly is sticking up in the air on the left. If you look close you can see his little nose and mouth.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete